Training & Certification
Fundamental to the structure of Tate Metalworks Safety Program are industry training and certification standards. Tate personnel are equipped with safety certifications and training:
- OSHA 30 Hour Training: Foreman and Supervisors
- OSHA 10 Hour Training: Craft Personnel
- Tate Metalworks Safety Certification: Instruction and Review of (39) Industry Safety Topics and Sections that cover all facets of heavy industrial construction plus a written comprehension examination.
- NCCCO Crane Operator Certification: All crane operators are NCCCO certified.
- Red Cross First Aid Trained and Certified
Join Our Team